It takes more than food to run the Nourishment Network. We gladly accept donations of goods and services, and other gifts, ideas, and resources that help us fight hunger. If you have time, talent, or treasure, you can contribute.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Graphic design work
- Consulting (human resources, operations, technology)
- Professional development
- Painting, plumbing, electrical, and other handyman work
- Vehicle cleaning and maintenance
Other goods and services
- Auction items for events (gift certificates, airline tickets, travel packages, for example)
- Ad space in promotional and marketing outlets
- Telecommunication equipment
- Office equipment and supplies
- Event-related equipment and supplies
Please contact Taylor Strasser, advancement manager, at 904.730.8245, tstrasser@WeNourishHope.org, to discuss ways that you can help.